Temporary Hours for Shops and Services
May 22 | 8:00 am - Aug 31 | 5:00 pm
H2Blow – Reopening June 1, 2020.
Erma James – Now Open. Hours M-Sat: 11 am – 2 pm. Erma James is currently providing curbside service as well as private shopping experiences at this time. Accommodations for any special requests outside of those time frames can be made. These opportunities may be booked via DM, inbox, phone call, text or email! Free shipping on clothes purchased online. https://ermajames.com/.
Flour Power – Closed. Monday through Friday, Flour Power will be having cooking demonstrations at 3 pm on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FlourPowerReaFarms/
Supercuts – Closed.
Original Mattress – Reopening May 18, 2020. Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday: 10 am – 8 pm, Tuesday and Thursday: At Risk Hours – 10 am – 12 pm, Normal Hours – 12 pm – 8 pm, Sunday: 12 pm – 5 pm
Aloha Nails – Reopening May 23, 2020. Hours: normal hours.
- Before entering, all customers will have their temperature check, use hand sanitizer on their hands and sign a waiver.
- All customers must wear a face mask. If you do not have a face mask, you can purchase one from Aloha Nails. Cloth masks range from $4 to $8. Face shields range from $4.99 to $9.99.
- Prior to service, you can purchase your SNS Powder as well as your own personal kit box (clipper, cuticle cutter, cuticle pusher, file and buffer). They also have drills bits for sale.
- To avoid cross contamination, customers are asked to refrain from using their phone, be sure of their selected nail color when picking up the bottle, drinks will only be provided upon request and no outside food. Customers are also asked to not put back polishes they have touched, they can select up to 5 polishes to take back to their service area.
- Customers are asked to please refrain from hugging staff (even though they will miss being able to hug you back) and tipping staff directly (the front desk will put their cash tip safely in staff’s individual boxes).
- They will have stickers on the floor showing where to stand that are 6 ft apart.
- Each station will be sanitized after each guest and they will have stations staggered to create 6 ft social distance between customers.
- Other information – If you have a family come in to have service, they can request the private area with no extra charge. There will be an additional $3 surcharge (not to exceed $5) added for each service due to the increased safety precautions put into place.
Appointments: They are currently taking appointments. They highly encourage making an appointment as walk ins will be limited to receive service due to lower staff.
Specials: Promotions currently running are 10% off when paying in cash and 10% off for your birthday.
Miller Street Dance – Closed. Holding online dance classes for their clients.
Harris Teeter – They are continuing to stock shelves but some items may be limited or not in stock. Their bar will be closed at this time and they have beer and wine to purchase for home.
Providence Dentistry – Reopening May 8, 2020. Hours: normal hours.
Protocol Changes: Social distancing in the waiting area, with 3 people in the office waiting area at a time, maintaining 6 feet apart. Lots of new protocols for the staff in efforts to provide a safe new environment. Screening temperatures for everyone at the entrance.For more information, please visit https://www.providencedentistrycharlotte.com/ .
Salon Lofts – Closed. https://salonlofts.com/salons/rea_farms .
Idolize Brow and Beauty – Reopening May 23, 2020. Hours: May 23, 2020 5 pm – 8 pm. Saturday – 10 am-6 pm, Sunday 12 pm-6 pm, Monday and going forward daily will be 10 am -6 pm.
- Protective shields are in place as appropriate and masks and gloves will be worn by all employees. Customers are required to wear a mask. If you do not have a face mask, they will be available for purchase for a small fee.
Appointments: Currently taking appointments for threading and esthetician services. Walk-ins are only available for threading. Esthetician services must be by appointment.
Banfield Pet Hospital – Hours and services may vary to help keep our pets and people safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, certain hours may be allocated for clients who are at higher risk for severe illness. Please contact your local hospital for details, 704-846-5823 (Hospital Number: 5195). If your pet requires care, please call ahead so Banfield Pet Hospital can ensure your pet’s needs can be met and advise you on next steps. https://www.banfield.com/veterinarians/nc/charlotte/crh