Temporary Hours for Shops and Services
Aug 1 - Nov 10
H2Blow – Now Open. Hours: Based on appointments.
- All clients and staff are required to wear a mask or face covering.
- A service provider will greet clients at the front door with hand sanitizer.
- Stylists will check clients temperature with a non touch forehead temperature scan.
- No beverage service at this time.
- No public magazines.
- If clients would like to purchase a product, please tell a staff member so they can select it for you to purchase.
- There will only be two stylists working on opposite ends of the blow bar at any given time for the undermined future.
- If clients need to use the restroom, they will be given a disinfectant wipe to use at the door handle.
- No cash transactions at this time.
- No walk ins accepted at this time. Please make an appointment ahead of time.
- At this time, clients are to come alone to their appointments.
Erma James – Now Open. Hours: 11 am – 2 pm (Monday – Saturday). Erma James is currently providing curbside service as well as private shopping experiences at this time. Accommodations for any special requests outside of those time frames can be made. These opportunities may be booked via DM, inbox, phone call, text or email! Free shipping on clothes purchased online. https://ermajames.com/.
Flour Power – Now Open.
Supercuts – Temporarily Closed.
Original Mattress – Now Open. Hours: 10 am – 8 pm (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday), 12 pm – 8 pm (Tuesday and Thursday) and 12 pm – 5 pm (Sunday)
At Risk Hours: 10 am – 12 pm (Tuesday and Thursday)
Aloha Nails – Now Open. Hours: normal hours.
- Before entering, all customers will have their temperature check, use hand sanitizer on their hands and sign a waiver.
- All customers must wear a face mask. If you do not have a face mask, you can purchase one from Aloha Nails. Cloth masks range from $4 to $8. Face shields range from $4.99 to $9.99.
- Prior to service, you can purchase your SNS Powder as well as your own personal kit box (clipper, cuticle cutter, cuticle pusher, file and buffer). They also have drills bits for sale.
- To avoid cross contamination, customers are asked to refrain from using their phone, be sure of their selected nail color when picking up the bottle, drinks will only be provided upon request and no outside food. Customers are also asked to not put back polishes they have touched, they can select up to 5 polishes to take back to their service area.
- Customers are asked to please refrain from hugging staff (even though they will miss being able to hug you back) and tipping staff directly (the front desk will put their cash tip safely in staff’s individual boxes).
- They will have stickers on the floor showing where to stand that are 6 ft apart.
- Each station will be sanitized after each guest and they will have stations staggered to create 6 ft social distance between customers.
- Other information – If you have a family come in to have service, they can request the private area with no extra charge. There will be an additional $3 surcharge (not to exceed $5) added for each service due to the increased safety precautions put into place.
Appointments: They are currently taking appointments. They highly encourage making an appointment as walk ins will be limited to receive service due to lower staff.
Specials: Promotions currently running are 10% off when paying in cash and 10% off for your birthday.
Miller Street Dance – Now Open. Outdoor classes and online dance classes for their clients.
Harris Teeter – They are continuing to stock shelves but some items may be limited or not in stock.
Providence Dentistry – Now Open. Hours: normal hours.
Protocol: Social distancing in the waiting area, with 3 people in the office waiting area at a time, maintaining 6 feet apart. Lots of new protocols for the staff in efforts to provide a safe new environment. Screening temperatures for everyone at the entrance.For more information, please visit https://www.providencedentistrycharlotte.com/ .
Salon Lofts – Now Open. Hours: Please contact your service provider for individual hours. https://salonlofts.com/salons/rea_farms .
Idolize Brow and Beauty – Now Open. Hours:10 am -6 pm daily.
- Protective shields are in place as appropriate and masks and gloves will be worn by all employees. Customers are required to wear a mask. If you do not have a face mask, they will be available for purchase for a small fee.
- Currently taking appointments for threading and esthetician services. Walk-ins are only available for threading. Esthetician services must be by appointment.
Banfield Pet Hospital – Hours and services may vary to help keep our pets and people safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, certain hours may be allocated for clients who are at higher risk for severe illness. Please contact your local hospital for details, 704-846-5823 (Hospital Number: 5195). If your pet requires care, please call ahead so Banfield Pet Hospital can ensure your pet’s needs can be met and advise you on next steps. https://www.banfield.com/veterinarians/nc/charlotte/crh