Temporary Restaurant Hours and Information
Sep 1, 2020 - Jan 14, 2021
Little Big Burger – Now open for limited indoor and patio seating. Hours: 11 am – 8 pm, Monday – Sunday. Curbside pick-up, carry out and delivery will continue via www.littlebigburger.com.
- Reduced seating capacity of 14 inside and 20 on the patio.
- Cleaning/sanitizing checklist that is done every two hours or sooner if needed.
- Added hand sanitizing stations at front door, register, and outside of bathrooms.
- Employees are screened daily before starting to work.
- Partitions at the register and at the service counter have been added.
Order Pick-Up: https://www.toasttab.com/littlebigburger-reafarms/v3#!/
Improper Pig – Now open for limited indoor and outdoor dining. Hours: 11 am – 9 pm (Tuesday – Thursday), 11 am – 10 pm (Friday and Saturday), 11 am – 8 pm (Sunday) and Closed (Monday).
- Limited seating at 50% capacity.
- Tables 6 ft apart with parties of 6 or less.
- Sanitation station for guests.
- Mask and gloves worn by staff
- Enhanced safety and sanitation process
- Hands-free menu via QR code
- First come, first served dining. No reservations. Leave your name and number with the hostess and you will be texted when your table is ready.
Papa Johns – Please check out our website for daily hours and delivery. https://locations.papajohns.com/united-states/nc/28277/charlotte/9805-sandy-rock-place?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=organic
Duckworth’s – Now open for limited indoor and outdoor seating.
Clean Juice – Hours: open regular hours. Check out our website for your favorite go to item for carry out only. https://cleanjuice.com/menu/
Sensi – Temporarily Closed.
Penn Station East Coast Subs – Hours: 11 am – 8 pm. Order your favorite food for carry out only. https://www.penn-station.com/
TCBY – Now open with limited indoor and outdoor seating, as well as curbside options. Hours: 12 pm – 9 pm (Sunday – Thursday) and 12 pm – 10 pm (Friday and Saturday) daily.
Protocol changes: TCBY has implemented enhanced cleanliness measures and are continuing to make enhancements per CDC recommendations. Face coverings are required and gloves are available for customers. They are offering their customers the option to create their cups themselves or have staff make them for them. https://www.tcby.com/
TCBY is also offering the following call-ahead menu for takeout and curbside pick-up:
Small – $3.50 plus $0.50 per topping
Medium – $4.00 plus $0.50 per topping
Large – $5.50 plus $0.50 per topping
Extra Large – $10.00 plus $0.50 per topping
Family 4-Pack – $20.00 (includes 4 cups of FroYo and 2 toppings of your choice)
Tandur Indian Kitchen – Temporarily Closed